Monday, February 27, 2012

Destination Numero Très: Where the Photographers Go

I've always been fascinated with photography.  There's something about capturing a moment and making it last forever that really inspires me.  Most of all, I love photographs of landscapes.  In high school, I took a photography class and learned all about Ansel Adams.  Ever since, I've been fascinated with him, and his obsession with Yosemite National Park.  He would comment quite often on the power Yosemite had to take his breath away.  He would say things like, “Yosemite Valley, to me, is always a sunrise, a glitter of green and golden wonder in a vast edifice of stone and space.”

I couldn't agree more, Ansel.

Let me also add that Ansel is a great name.



Yosemite features some of the best landscape in America, Although I've been to California once within the last year, I can't wait to go again and tour this National Park to see what Ansel Adams was so in love with.

No comments:

Post a Comment